Welcome to the website for Atlanta Hashing.
- 🌓 If it's Monday, it's Moonlite! Somewhere on Facebook?
- See the Recent Yap Yaps section, below, for whatever else people have been gabbing about.
Hint: when you post to the Yap Yap forums, it magically gets listed here.
- 🌔 Moonlite - Winning Hand Job
- 🍍🌊 Pinelake - double suck
Re: Pinelake 11/25/22
- Wheelhopper - fuckeye
Wheelhopper 498 - Brewery Crawl 11/26/23
- 🐇 AH4 - DebbieDoesDigits
Re: Half Bandit XXIV/Thanksgiving Day 11/23/23!
- 🍻 Happy Hour - mchasher
H5 Fri.6PM (EARLY) Nov.24 The Wurst Beer Hall (Poncey)
Quote of the day
"Sweet thanks! I just sharted an emergency call for work..."
-- Thumbsucker via text message
What runs when:
- AH4 - hashes every Saturday, on-out at 2PM.
- Pinelake - every other Saturday, with the AH4 crew, but you get 30 more minutes to turn up! 2:30PM on-out.
- SOB Slow Old Bastards, "r*ns" one Sunday a month for a lazy, kid-friendlier trail.
- Black Sheep (dis)assembles every other Sunday for a high shiggy hash, 1PM out. It has its own pretty web site too.
- Wheelhopper is a Sunday bike hash, on bicycles, once a month.
- Moonlite banishes the Monday blues in styl-ish. On-out at 7:25 PM.
- TxT aka Two For Tuesday is a sporadic Tuesday evening hash.
- George's: Wednesday drinking practice at George's; run first if you want.
- Duff is like George's, but not at George's; also Wednesday.
- SLUT (Short Lazy Urban Thursday) runs and then eats whatever a hasher can cook! 1st Thursday of all 12 months.
- Happy Hour H3 every Friday, somewhere else, at 7:00PM for dinner and drinking practice.
- SOCO Southern Comfort. One Friday a month, 7:00 PM, as flies to wanton boys is which Friday to the gods.
Fascinating admin stuff
- Run stats are working: select one or more hashers to view on this page ... after hitting Submit, give it a few seconds to crunch all the numbers. We'll continue to tweak this based on input / requests / beer.
- If you have an admin login, you can now edit the kennel homepages. Note: an admin login is different to a Yap Yap login. You should have an admin login if you're a GM or some other kind of half mind. Or, ask Too Limp to set you up.
We'll keep this up to date, I think? See the Yap Yap rooms for more details.
Stay tuned for more updates and features. If you really need to, email the web"master" at the email lurking at the bottom of these pages.