The Scoop on the 1st AH4 of the Decade! Welcome 20s!

The Scoop on the 1st AH4 of the Decade! Welcome 20s!

Postby Busted » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:23 am

It is 3:30 am Saturday morning, and I just remembered I have the honor of bringing AH4 into a new decade! Or not. But definitely into the 20s! I think I can handle the pressure and responsibility of setting the standard for the nest ten years! I have got to quit talking to Doggy when I am drinking!

Anyway, I saw Doggy promised more scoop to follow, so here it is.

I am starting by bringing the Sunshine with me. And we all know the sun gives us serotonin. You know, that feel good hormone.

Further, Goldilocks approves of my length - not too long and not too short. This should release more serotonin and endorphins. Also beer for even more endorphins.

And if that is not enough to make you feel good, there will be a barrel and wood. Which brings me to the only additional special instruction: If you have any, feel free to bring some wood. It is ok if it has been out in the rain.

So come to Brownwood Park, 602 Brownwood Ave. SE, Atlanta to feel all the goodness this afternoon has to offer.

Shameless Plug. The real fire will be the January 17th SoCo, aka the Christmas tree safety awareness hash where we are reminded to keep our Christmas trees watered and away from open flames.
Busted

Return to Atlanta Hash