Visiting hasher - Monday 18 June

Group forms Monday night at 7 PM and always ends at a restaurant. You only pay if you drink and eat. Great way to get over the back to work blues.

Visiting hasher - Monday 18 June

Postby Mangina » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Hey fellow half-minds, I'll be in Alpharetta (from Wisconsin) for work next week and would love to fit in a travel hash while I'm there. Any chance the trail on 6/18 will be somewhere on the north side of Atlanta? Rental car and GPS will get me anywhere of course...

On-on!

Mangina
Waukesha H3
Mangina

Re: Visiting hasher - Monday 18 June

Postby Too Limp Clover » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Howdy. The start isn't too far from Alpharetta, maybe a 30 minute drive. It's a civilized inside-the-perimeter run, well, apart from all the shiggy and water. Starts at Chastain Square, 4279 Roswell Rd NE Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30342.

On-On!
Too Limp Clover

Postby Mangina » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Address for on-out is a Publix. Got here at 7 and sat out front for half an hour -- didn't see anyone who seemed to be a hasher. Walked around the back of the store just in case but didn't see any signs of hashers or hashing back there either.

Back to Alpharetta... :-(
Mangina

Postby Sani » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:58 pm

Sorry you could not find us - we were away from front of Publix as we are not usually welcome right where the local like to par and not have to go far to get into air conditioning. We were out by the street - usually that is where hashes start when in public parking lots. My hatch was open for 30 minutes and that is the other way people usually find us. If you come back, please let me know and will give you specific directions. Sani

jrandolph1@cdc.gov
Sani

Postby Too Limp Clover » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Also at On-Out time, at rare intervals known as "oh no not him again", you are likely to find your ears assailed with calls such as "where the hell is the first mark" and "what the hell was I thinking coming out tonight." That's usually a sure sign you are on trail. Well, the start of it.
Too Limp Clover

Return to Moonlight