8/14 - Wheelhopper #483

Mountain bikers who like to hash

8/14 - Wheelhopper #483

Postby I Dream of Weenie » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:51 am

Hares: Jackass, Service My Tool, Cheetah

Where: 6875 Cochran Mill Rd., Chattahoochie Hills, GA 30268

When: Sunday, August 14, 1:00 pm Meet, 1:30 pm Start

Cost: $50/$25

This is the 2nd longest running BASH, and we are going all out. There is a great trail system and a pool ending.

We will have 2 giveaways. A tech shirt and mug to commemorate this celebration!

Price includes giveaways, food and beer. This will be a joint hash with Black Sheep, ending at the same On In. IF YOU ARE A BLACKSHEEP HASHER & DO NOT want a WH3 shirt, cost is $25 (cup, keg beer, food) Note, this is not a Dumb-Ass-Athon

Shirts will be ordered at least 2 weeks out to guarantee delivery in time for hash. Check Facebook group for mock ups and size chart. You must pay to guarantee a shirt at the start.

PAYPAL - wheelhopperhash@gmail.com
Include: hash name
Nerd name
Phone number
Shirt size - tank OR shirt S-2XL
I Dream of Weenie

Re: 8/14 - Wheelhopper #483

Postby Jackass » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:32 pm

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!
Just giving everybody a couple of things to think about.
Parking at the start will be tight, I fully expect the park to be full with the weather we are expecting. If you do find a spot, don't forget to pay for parking.
Alternative option, which I suggest. Park at the end, catch one of the shuttles. Hung Jury will be shuttling folks for Black Sheep, Check My Bag will shuttle for Wheelhopper. The address for the end is 10505 Cedar Grove Rd., Fairburn, GA 30213. Carpool if possible.
NO DOGS!!! Our host has two dogs, this is not a request.
I suggest showing up 30-45 minutes early to allow for time to shuttle or find parking at the start if you wish.
If you feel sick, don't come. Let's try to only take great memories and a hangover from this weekend.
Jackass

Return to Wheelhopper